Module 2 - CNC course & training
Conventional lathes and milling machines form the basis of the machine tools module, followed by the basics of CNC technology and CNC control commands.
The structure and functions of CNC cycle-controlled lathes, CNC lathes and CNC machining centers are also explained.
Following the current state of machining, HSC milling machines and production lines with linked machining centers are finally on the program.
It is also explained which degree of automation makes economic sense for which range of parts and which quantities.
You create a valuable foundation for yourself.
Duration: 8 hours
Number of participants
at least 5, max. 15 participants
- Machine operators CNC machines
- Machine skilled workers, adjusters CNC machines
- AV employees, CNC programmers
- tool purchase
- Employees in the tool presetting and management
- Metal cutting apprentices