TCM: C#/.NET Developer for our HQ in Stainz
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
- Completed education in the field of computer science and/or
- Professional experience as an independent full-stack developer
- Very good programming skills in the area of C# / .NET
- Experience in working with databases (MS-SQL Server, MariaDB)
- Experience with WPF, Windows Forms or Blazor or similar
technologies is expected
- Knowledge of C++ / Visual Basic is an advantage
- Understanding of technical contexts (ideally in the area of
CNC manufacturing, tools, CAD/CAM)
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team, independence, reliability and ability to learn
- Development of new modules (incl. specification)
- Extension of existing software with new functions
- Processing of customer projects
- Continuous troubleshooting of the standard software and its new
- Development in C#.NET
- Extension of existing database structures
- Maintenance and extension of CAM interfaces
- Management of upgrade cycles of defined CAM systems with
corresponding upgrade of the respective interface to WinTool.
- Maintenance of relationships with CAM development partners.
- Support of the engineering department in case of support
database specific questions, interfaces and deployment of new software components
software components as well as documentation of new applications.
The salary on a full-time basis is € 4.500,- brutto per month. An overpayment is possible - depending on qualifications and professional experience.
If EXCITING CAPABILITY, CUSTOMER ORIENTATION and
entrepreneurial THINKING and ACTING are among your characteristics,
then please send your application to: